Call for Artists!
Artisans of WMASS Fall Craft Show
Sunday October 5, 2014
Artisans of WMASS is now accepting applications for our Fall Craft Show. This event will take place on Sunday October 5, 2014, from 10 am to 5 pm at the Yankee Candle Co. Healthworks Building at 25 Greenfield Road (Routes 5 & 10) in South Deerfield. This will be an indoor and outdoor show and will take place rain or shine.
Artisans of Western Mass. is a collective of artists, hand crafters, business owners, community members, and artisans who live, work, and play right here in Western Massachusetts, including the Pioneer Valley, the Quabbin Region, and the Berkshires.
Our mission is to serve as a cooperative organization educating and collaborating with local communities as we strive to highlight the importance of a vibrant creative culture and emphasize the considerable benefits of buying locally.
Our goals are to:
- Nurture a cooperative Organization of artists, artisans, businesses and community members;
- Build creative collaborations within our local communities;
- Educate the public about the benefits of a creative culture and economy;
- Mentor and support local artists and artisans in their work and businesses;
- Develop and create local events for members and the public; and
- Collaborate with other artist and art advocacy groups in Western Massachusetts.
Visit Our Artisans gallery to view the online shops of our talented members. Use our Events Calendar to stay up-to-date on events and craft shows so you can meet us in person. Visit our Creative Education page for opportunities to learn a new creative skill. Get to know us better by following our BLOG. Stay on top of all the latest news and developments by liking our Facebook page or following us on Twitter.
We thank you for supporting local artisans and for buying handmade!